Sales and distribution software
For companies involved in the manufacturing and distribution of Pharmaceuticals and allied products it can be difficult to efficiently manage day-to-day operations while also staying up-to-date on material requirements planning (MRP), changing regulations, increasing competition, and industry globalization.
Pharmaceutical sales and distribution software provides you the right tools to efficiently plan, assemble, ship, and deliver the goods to your customers on time. PharmaNET gives the power to streamline and automate the complete sales and distribution function of your business. The solution helps you manage global business with ease, with multi-currency and multi-country features. PharmaNET provides great help to sales manager to optimize the way he enters and post sales orders. Sales manager can split orders across multiple warehouses, split an order into multiple dispatches, allocate inventory, verify credit limit, accept returns, and more. Integrated workflow with notifications and alerts, back order and order status reports, improves serving customers and timely execution of processes ensuring customer satisfaction.
PharmaNET gives you real-time visibility with configurable dashboards, reports, graphs, and charts. Get a complete picture of customer aging, invoice analyses, recurring invoices, deferred revenue, and much more. Using PharmaNET you can efficiently manage customer communications with a structured and automated process that sends customers configurable reminders, lets you assign owners to collection cases to ensure accountability and centrally record all activity.
We offer both cloud-based and on premise solutions. You can decide if you want a monthly SaaS (Software as a Service) subscription, or whether to purchase your hardware and software. So, you can get complete visibility across order-to-cash cycle with our sales and distribution management software.
- Greater sales productivity
- Improved win-win situation with distributors by improving their ROI
- Continued double digit in earnings and revenue
- Reduced stock out
- Reduced excess inventory at distributor’s end
- Know which products/customers are truly contributing to your growth
- Improve cash flow through automation and internal collaboration
- Produce accurate financials and tax reports — in real time
- Treat your employees by giving them enjoyable tools to use
- Achieve healthier cash flows by shortening invoicing and payment cycles
- Make collections painless with automated dunning and collection notices