Pharmaceutical inventory management software
PharmaNET – Pharmaceutical inventory management software caters particularly well to both Medical and Pharmaceutical distributors / wholesalers require advanced inventory management and traceability. Key features for the Medical and Pharmaceutical industry include: lot tracking (traceability), serialization and EDI integration. These features work together to automate/grow your business, increase transparency, and aid in FDA / ISO compliance.
Technology has given consumers the power to quickly and easily reach to the products they want. If your retailer doesn’t have the items they need, customers have no problem placing orders with competitors. For retaining the customer you need just-in-time delivery.
PharmaNET – Pharmaceutical inventory management software is an affordable inventory control solution provide help in easily manage different products, different batches, different SKU’s, different prices with different expiary dates smoothly.
Our inventory management software allows you to categorize your products by name, type, brand, supplier, and supplier code, SKU, to easily build custom reports, perform inventory counts or coordinate with your demand.
Our cloud-based inventory management software provides real-time visibility into inventory, with anywhere, anytime access to critical information.
While all of these benefits are extremely useful, the real value of PharmaNET inventory management software comes from the ability to integrate it with other business systems. For instance, real-time inventory information is vital for the financial, accounting, purchase, production, sales and marketing team. Inventory control is key to running a healthy business. From purchasing to fulfillment and everything in between, we’ll give you the tools you need to succeed.
- Complete supply chain visibility – when fully optimized, inventory management software provides the entire operation with insight and actionable information regarding both inbound and outbound product flows – as well as the added ability to drill down into details if needed.
- Quality management –Shipments can be delayed, fill rates can lag, packages can be broken. Inventory management software identifies and tracks the various issues that could occur, and through reports and analytics, provides guidance regarding the factors impacting quality.
- Forecasting and planning – Inventory management software not only manages “optimal” stock levels at the warehouse, but can also predict your future capacity requirements. Through insights provided by the software, you may identify the viability of opening multiple regional warehouses located near key customers to increase efficiency and improve service levels – the right software can help you make that decision.
- Cost management – any product sitting on the shelf is a liability that picks away at your business’ profitability. By managing your stock requirements in real-time and increasing inventory turns, your business can make the most out of existing shelf space to improve margins.
- Efficiency and customer service – optimizing your inventory processes can reduce the amount of time to replenish stock, process shipments, and serve your customers (i.e. “pick, pack, and ship”). All of these efficiency improvements are recognizes without sacrificing quality or increasing head count.