Sales Order Automation - Automate each step of inbound order processing activities
As more companies go global, volume of customers an enterprise interacts increases multi-fold, supply chain becomes increasingly complex. More customers you have, more products you sell, more difficult it is to keep things simple, specifically for your customer services team receiving hundreds of orders at a time.
Manual order processing limits the speed, accuracy and increases risks of infusing unavoidable human errors to orders which can detriment overall customer experience with your enterprise.
Adopting automation in sales order processing is a simple way to empower your customer services team to more added value tasks and in turn accelerate your business.
Typical Sales Order Process
Typically, you’ll collect incoming purchase order, manually feed sales orders to your ERP, generate a delivery note and send it to your warehouse team for fulfilment. At each step there is a manual intervention which increases chances of human errors and is stop and go process at each stage. Higher the volumes of order received, more the chances of human errors and manual feeding can increase the sales order cycle time leaving the customer unhappy with inaccurate and incomplete deliveries impacting overall reputation of your company.
Order Automation – can automate these steps accurately with minimum inputs from your customer services team, leaving them more time for high value activities and increase their focus towards keeping customers happy.
Automation of Sales Order Process
Our sales order automation bot brings an end to manual sales order entry and reduces your sales cycle times by nearly 65 % as experienced by our customers.
- Shifts customer services team from order processing to servicing customers
- Bot works round the clock with increased accuracy & higher efficiency
- Workload easily managed during seasonal/month end times
- Helps identify ongoing, repetitive issues with customer PO so they can be rectified at the source
- Sales order cycle times reduced by nearly 65%
- Helps ensure OTIF deliveries; reduces customer returns
- Increased opportunities of earning repeat business
- Accelerates business growth and revenues